www.weberloo.com , also referred to as weberloo.com or WeberLoo or WeberLoo reserves the sole rights to make amendments to the terms and conditions laid by it. It also reserves the rights to change the operation of its website at any point in time. When the user is using this service, he is agreeing to the terms and conditions that have been laid out by this disclaimer and also waives any kind of claims or rights that it may have against our company, WeberLoo.
Kindly read all the terms and conditions that have been laid out carefully even before you actually order for any kind of services or products from our site. When you place an order with us, you need to understand that you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions that have been laid out and are bound by the same.
Kindly click on the “I Accept” button that comes in at the end of this page in case you agree with the terms laid out. Also kindly understand that if you do not accept the terms and conditions laid out by us, you will not be able to avail any kind of services that are provided through our site.
Newsletter is our main platform through which we communicate with our customers and bring to their notice any latest information regarding changes made to our site. We will notify any kind of updates or planned outages and then keep them informed regarding the products and services we have on board.
Whatever content you are seeing on the weberloo.com website is the sole property of WeberLoo and its advertisers, licensors and suppliers. The same is protected by copyright, patent, intellectual property law and trademark. Until and unless it is otherwise stated in writing, all the content owned by WeberLoo received from the website may be displayed, reformatted, downloaded or printed for different purposes and of course for non-commercial use alone. However, the advertisers, licensors, suppliers and the owners of WeberLoo may have more restrictions imposed on them. When you are agreeing with the terms and conditions mentioned here, you are agreeing to not to retransmit, reproduce, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, publish, sell or circulate all of the content or part of it which you may received from the website or from anyone, including others or the people within the organization or company without seeking prior permission from WeberLoo. The permission may be in the form of written consent too.
Our suppliers, advertisers and licensors and we together, offer the WeberLoo website as well as the services on board on an “as is” basis that come in without any kind of conditions, warranty, implied or express. We herewith specifically disclaim if you come across any kind of implied warranties of merchantability, fitness, title for a specific purpose and also warranty related to non-infringement. There are a few states that disallow implied warranties disclaimer and hence the foregoing disclaimer may be not relevant or applicable to you. However, through this warranty page we give you all those specific legal rights and in addition, you may also be in possession of those legal rights that are specific to your state. These legal rights keep varying from state to state.
WeberLoo will in no way be liable to your business or you for any kind of consequential, punitive damages, incidental or special damages or imputed profits or lost or royalties that arise out of using stuff from this website or services provided or goods sold, may be for breach of warranty or may be for any kind of obligation that arises there from or even otherwise, regardless of whether the liability has been asserted in tort (negligence or strict product liability) or contract and regardless of whether the person has been advised of any possibility of damage or loss. All parties may hereby waive any kind of claims which these exclusions may deprive the parties of any adequate remedies.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions here you are acknowledging that the third party service and product providers can advertise their services or products on the WeberLoo website and that we, WeberLoo can form alliances or partnerships with a few of these sellers at regular intervals so as to bring the products and services closer to the customers. At the same time, we also request you to acknowledge and agree that WeberLoo at no time will be giving any warranty or making any representation related to third party services or products. WeberLoo will not be liable to any third party or your claims that will arise from such third party services and products. Through this agreement you will waive and disclaim any claims and rights that you may have made against WeberLoo related to third party services and products to the extent that is permissible by law.Setting up of accounts
It is our responsibility to set up all shared hosting and VPS hosting accounts within a day, i.e. 24hours. However, we take the opportunity to inform that we have all the rights to delay this setting up of an account in order to complete the checks and also eliminate fraud checks. We also take a time frame of around 24hours to 72 hours to set up dedicated servers once the order is received.Liabilities and limitations of users
We will prohibit all those websites that may cause any damage to the servers of weberloo.com. The same will be the case for all those websites that promote any kind of illegal content or activity. Any links coming from such places are strictly prohibited. Additionally, we do not allow the promotions or sales of bulk email services. Mentioned here below are a few instances of links and content that is non-acceptable: • Violation of copyrights: Copyright violations accomplished by corporations or individuals or any other entities will definitely call for a criminal liability or civil liability for the infringer. • Software piracy: If there is any piracy of the software and is copyrighted and not made freely available for sale or distribution…rom emulators, roms and MP3 files. • Phreaking or Hacking: Websites that have links or materials or any kind of resources for phreaking, viruses, anarchy, hacking or any websites that participate or promote to cause willful harm to the providers or internet sites are unacceptable. We strictly prohibit pornographic related merchandising and pornography. This is relevant to all those websites which have some kind of a connection to content related to pornography elsewhere. • Trojan files, host viruses, or linking viruses, torrent, Rapidleech, hosting sites of free images, files hosting, proxy, child porn, warez or nulled script are strictly prohibited. (Kindly note: In case we find anyone of these links, we will terminate your account with us without any kind of prior notice).Security:
At this juncture we would like to inform you that you will be the sole responsibility for making any kind of a misuse of your particular account even if such an inappropriate action is committed by your friend, guest, client, employee or a family member. You must ensure for the same sake that other people do not take undue advantage or unauthorized access of your account. Additionally, you also should not put your account to use to breach the security of another given account or try to gain unauthorized access to another server or network. Your account is kept secure through the password that is provided to you. All the responsibility to keep its security intact lies in your hands.Customer relations and support
At weberloo.com we do not offer any kind of help with programming, technical support, custom programming, html code or third party software regardless of whether it is preinstalled or installed later on our server or your personal computer . However, if it is possible from our end to accomplish the same, we may charge you for the services that we have rendered.
The relationship we offer our customers is a mutually beneficial one and an extremely professional one. We are fully committed to serving our customers and at the same time also value our employees extremely high. Abusive, threatening, obscene or any kind of communication that hint towards harassment to our staff will not at all be entertained. This communication may be established through email, chat, telephone or any other channel. Such an action will only entail termination of the account without considering any other terms of the agreement. When you are found to breach this agreement, there would also be ineligibility for any refund which otherwise you may have been eligible.
However, in case you perceive any kind of miscreant behavior meted out to you by our staff, you may always complain to firstname.lastname@example.org.CGI Scripts
All the accounts of weberloo.com come in with their own CGI-bins that are pre-configured. Customers have the privilege to make use of any of these scripts that are provided along with the account or even add some more if they need. In case any of these scripts are found to be adversely affecting the performance of the server or affecting the integrity of the network, the connection will be shut down immediately without being given any prior notice. We do not allow sharing of CGI script with those domains that are not hosted by us.Backups
We have not included backups as a part of our service. We consider that to be your responsibility to get adequate backups and also save them somewhere else and not on the server. We do not guarantee backups on servers and at the same time we also do not consider ourselves responsible for loss of any kind of customer data. We sincerely advise all our customers to make arrangements for their backups of all the information and data they are storing on the servers provided by us on regular basis. The control panel tools that are provided by us will facilitate our customers to download data, make data backup and also download backups along with a host of other things too.Payment and Billing
We set all the accounts on a prepaid basis. WeberLoo reserves all the rights to bring any changes in the way the pricing is laid out for the various services and accounts that we provide, at any time. However, the pricing is guaranteed for the specific period for which the prepayment is made. The option available is a monthly or an annually one and the payment can be done at the end of every month or at the end of every year following the date on which the account was established with us. We charge the customers automatically at the end of this period until and unless we receive any other information related to closure from our customers. If at all there are cases when we do not receive the payment, we reserve the right to suspend the account.
During such instances we will not give any money back but in case your account has been overcharged or double charged, we ensure that we will work out the entire stuff and then issue that amount that has been charged extra from you through the payment gateway that is chosen by you when you have purchased the service or product from us.
We will issue a notification through our system whenever there is a payment due from your end. It is our strong principle that we do not charge our customers with any kind of late fees but there may be a few cases wherein we are forced to charge a 5% or a 10% late fees over the amount due. In case you do not make this payment along with the amount due, your account may be suspended and we reserve the sole rights to do so too. When your account has been suspended due to some reason, you will not be in a position to access your account or even for that matter take any kind of backup too of your account.
In case of any queries related to the billing or its process, you may feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
As Approved by ICANN on October 24, 1999 and implemented by Weberloo.com.What is ICANN fee?
This Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Policy") has been adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), is incorporated by reference into your Registration Agreement, and sets forth the terms and conditions in connection with a dispute between you and any party other than us (the registrar) over the registration and use of an Internet domain name registered by you. Proceedings under Paragraph 4 of this Policy will be conducted according to the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Rules of Procedure"), which are available at www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm, and the selected administrative-dispute-resolution service provider's supplemental rules.Which domain extensions require an ICANN fee? Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
(1) Purpose. This Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Policy") has been adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), is incorporated by reference into your Registration Agreement, and sets forth the terms and conditions in connection with a dispute between you and any party other than us (the registrar) over the registration and use of an Internet domain name registered by you. Proceedings under Paragraph 4 of this Policy will be conducted according to the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Rules of Procedure"), which are available at www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-rules-24oct99.htm, and the selected administrative-dispute-resolution service provider's supplemental rules.
(2) Your Representations. By applying to register a domain name, or by asking us to maintain or renew a domain name registration, you hereby represent and warrant to us that (a) the statements that you made in your Registration Agreement are complete and accurate; (b) to your knowledge, the registration of the domain name will not infringe upon or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (c) you are not registering the domain name for an unlawful purpose; and (d) you will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. It is your responsibility to determine whether your domain name registration infringes or violates someone else's rights.
(3) Cancellations, Transfers, and Changes. We will cancel, transfer or otherwise make changes to domain name registrations under the following circumstances:
(b) Our receipt of an order from a court or arbitral tribunal, in each case of competent jurisdiction, requiring such action; and/or
(c) Our receipt of a decision of an Administrative Panel requiring such action in any administrative proceeding to which you were a party and which was conducted under this Policy or a later version of this Policy adopted by ICANN. (See Paragraph 4(i) and (k) below.) We may also cancel, transfer or otherwise make changes to a domain name registration in accordance with the terms of your Registration Agreement or other legal requirements
(4) Mandatory Administrative Proceeding. This Paragraph sets forth the type of disputes for which you are required to submit to a mandatory administrative proceeding. These proceedings will be conducted before one of the administrative-dispute-resolution service providers listed at www.icann.org/udrp/approved-providers.htm (each, a "Provider").
(ii) you have no rights or legitimate interests in respect of the domain name; and
(iii) your domain name has been registered and is being used in bad faith.
In the administrative proceeding, the complainant must prove that each of these three elements are present.
(b) Evidence of Registration and Use in Bad Faith. For the purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(iii), the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be present, shall be evidence of the registration and use of a domain name in bad faith:
(ii) you have registered the domain name in order to prevent the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name, provided that you have engaged in a pattern of such conduct; or
(iii) you have registered the domain name primarily for the purpose of disrupting the business of a competitor; or
(iv) by using the domain name, you have intentionally attempted to attract, for commercial gain, Internet users to your web site or other on-line location, by creating a likelihood of confusion with the complainant's mark as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site or location or of a product or service on your web site or location.
(c) How to Demonstrate Your Rights to and Legitimate Interests in the Domain Name in Responding to a Complaint. When you receive a complaint, you should refer to Paragraph 5 of the Rules of Procedure in determining how your response should be prepared. Any of the following circumstances, in particular but without limitation, if found by the Panel to be proved based on its evaluation of all evidence presented, shall demonstrate your rights or legitimate interests to the domain name for purposes of Paragraph 4(a)(ii):
(ii)you (as an individual, business, or other organization) have been commonly known by the domain name, even if you have acquired no trademark or service mark rights; or
(iii) ) you are making a legitimate non-commercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue.
(5) All Other Disputes and Litigation. All other disputes between you and any party other than us regarding your domain name registration that are not brought pursuant to the mandatory administrative proceeding provisions of Paragraph 4 shall be resolved between you and such other party through any court, arbitration or other proceeding that may be available.
(6) Our Involvement in Disputes. We will not participate in any way in any dispute between you and any party other than us regarding the registration and use of your domain name. You shall not name us as a party or otherwise include us in any such proceeding. In the event that we are named as a party in any such proceeding, we reserve the right to raise any and all defences deemed appropriate, and to take any other action necessary to defend ourselves.
(7) Maintaining the Status Quo. We will not cancel, transfer, activate, deactivate, or otherwise change the status of any domain name registration under this Policy except as provided in Paragraph 3 above.
(8) Transfers during a Dispute.
(b) Changing Registrars. You may not transfer your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph 4 or for a period of fifteen (15) business days (as observed in the location of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded. You may transfer administration of your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending court action or arbitration, provided that the domain name you have registered with us shall continue to be subject to the proceedings commenced against you in accordance with the terms of this Policy. In the event that you transfer a domain name registration to us during the tendency of a court action or arbitration, such dispute shall remain subject to the domain name dispute policy of the registrar from which the domain name registration was transferred.
(9) Policy Modifications.We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time with the permission of ICANN. We will post our revised Policy at https://www.weberloo.com/privacy.php at least thirty (30) calendar days before it becomes effective. Unless this Policy has already been invoked by the submission of a complaint to a Provider, in which event the version of the Policy in effect at the time it was invoked will apply to you until the dispute is over, all such changes will be binding upon you with respect to any domain name registration dispute, whether the dispute arose before, on or after the effective date of our change. In the event that you object to a change in this Policy, your sole remedy is to cancel your domain name registration with us, provided that you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees you paid to us. The revised Policy will apply to you until you cancel your domain name registration.Supplemental Registry Agreement for Certain TLDs
This Supplemental Registry Agreement ("Registry Agreement") supplements the Registration Agreement between you on the one hand and MR MASTER LTD. (“Weberloo”) on the other hand with respect to the registration by you of the .BZ, .BIO, .CA, .CC, .CM, .CN, .CO, .DE, .EU, .ES, .IN, .ME, .NU, .TV, .UK, .US, .WS, and any subsequently adapted country-code top-level domains ("ccTLD Services").
Your registration of a domain name in any ccTLD (each a "New TLD Domain Name"), is subject to policies and service agreements established or revised from time to time by the registry (or operator of such registry) for such New TLD Domain Name ("New TLD Registry"), in its capacity as the registry for its respective Top Level Domain. Each respective New TLD Registry's current policies and service agreements ("New TLD Registry Policies") are available for you to review at each New TLD's respective website. For example, the registry policy for .bz can be found at http://www.belizenic.bz/support/legal.php, the registry policy for .bio can be found at https://www.startingdot.com/domain-name-policies-dnp/bio-domain-name-policy/, the registry policy for .ca can be found at http://cira.ca/policies, the registry policy for .co can be found at http://www.cointernet.co/, the registry policy for .de can be found at http://www.denic.de/en/bedingungen.html, the registry policy for .es can be found at http://www.dominios.es/dominios/en/todo-lo-que-necesitas-saber/sobre-registros-de-dominios/terms-and-conditions, the registry policy for .in and can be found at https://registry.in/Policies, the registry policy for .me can be found at http://domain.me/policies/, the registry policy for .uk can be found at http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration, the registry policy for .us can be found at http://www.neustar.us/policies. You agree to be bound by and comply with the applicable New TLD Registry Policies, including amendments and modifications thereto, with respect to your New TLD Domain Name registration.
You acknowledge and agree that you have reviewed and satisfied yourself as to the obligations and conditions contained in the applicable New TLD Registry Policies. Such policies shall not alter the terms and conditions of the Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between the New TLD Registry policies and the terms of this Registry Agreement or the Agreement, the terms of these Agreements shall prevail. You agree that the New TLD Registry has the right to enforce the New TLD Registry Policies.
(2) Compliance with Registrar and Registry Policies. You are solely responsible for ascertaining the contents of any New TLD Registry Policies, whether reflected in this Registry Agreement or not, and any amendments or modifications thereto. You represent and warrant that any order you submit for ccTLD Services is compliant with the applicable registry policies, terms and conditions. You further represent and warrant that any information provided by or through you to Weberloo in connection with the services hereunder is accurate and complete, and submitted in the form required by the applicable registry. You also agree that you have a continuing obligation to periodically monitor such policies for any changes.
(3) Supporting Documentation. You agree to timely provide Weberloo with all information and supporting documentation reasonably requested by Weberloo to fulfill any accepted order. If such information is not provided prior to the earlier of the time required for the provision of the ccTLD Services or a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the request, or if the information provided is incorrect or false, Weberloo may terminate the portion of the order for which information was requested, and any fees paid in connection therewith shall be non-refundable or, if fees have not yet been paid, a 10% processing fee shall be applied.
(4) Warranties. You represent and warrant that any ccTLD domain name registered pursuant to an order made hereunder is registered and used for lawful purposes.
(5) No Grace Period For Certain ccTLDs Registrations. There are no grace or redemption periods available for the following country specific domain names: .de, .eu, .cm country-specific extensions ("Country Specific Domain Name(s)"). In addition, if you do not renew your Country Specific Domain Name prior to the renewal date for such country specific domain name, then you run the risk of loss of your Country Specific Domain Name. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO RENEW YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC DOMAIN NAMES AND RELATED SERVICES BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATES WILL RESULT IN A DELETION OF YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC DOMAIN NAME FROM THE REGISTRY. You acknowledge and agree that by purchasing Country Specific Domain Name services from Weberloo that Weberloo shall not be liable for the following: (1) any loss, damage or liability you incur due to any interruption caused by your failure to renew the services; (2) any loss, damage or liability you incur due to the loss of domain name registrations as a result of the failure to renew such services; and (3) your sole and exclusive remedy for any claim arising under this Country Specific Domain Name service shall be limited to those remedies provided under the Agreement between you and Weberloo. Weberloo, Ltd. disclaims any and all liability in the loss of domain name registrations due to failure to renew services.
Below are links to registries that may have additional contractual requirements that you agree to by registering domain names from those registries. You are responsible for reviewing any terms and conditions provided by these registries: